The Alpine Adventure Sound Experience
The new Alpine Adventure Audio sound solutions for the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 907 / 910 have arrived – with the listening and mobility styles of motorhome and camping van enthusiasts in mind. Specially engineered for the challenging, and often audio-unfriendly environments of these camping and utility vehicles, our systems are guaranteed to provide unmatched sonic excellence on those long drives to your destination. They are not only a joy to listen to, but also a breeze to install, and their distinctive design will spruce up any cockpit without spoiling the original cabin cosmetics. Make your road-trips as exhilarating as your activities upon arrival with an Alpine Adventure Audio system!
Upgrade to Concert Ensemble
If you have already installed an Alpine Adventure Audio speaker system in your Sprinter 907 / 910, you can further upgrade your sound experience to the Concert Ensemble with the SPC-W84AS907 for even more dynamics, power and bass, as well as a better staging with digital time correction. Enjoy your favorite tunes with the unparalleled Adventure Audio listening experience.
More Power, More Dynamic
The Alpine 550 Watt DSP amplifier ads much more power and dynamic to your entire sound system and additionally drives the included 300 Watt dual-coil subwoofer. The DSP amplifier is pre-programmed to perfectly match the sound characteristics of the Sprinter 907 / 910 cabin, but can be further adjusted for steering wheel configurations (left or right), radio type and other factors.
Powerful Bass Upgrade
Enjoy strong, powerful bass with the included 180 Watt subwoofer to make all your audio tracks sound even more exciting. The dual-coil subwoofer comes pre-installed in a sealed wooden enclosure, installed under the passenger’s seat of your Sprinter 907 / 910.
Fast & easy installation
All required installation brackets and cable harnesses are included in the SPC-W84AS907 kit to enable a smooth and easy installation. This version includes a plug-and-play wiring harness to connect the sound system to an original Mercedes-Benz radio. If you have an Alpine or other aftermarket radio installed, please choose the SPC-W84AS907-R instead.
- 6-Channel DSP Amplifier
- 550 Watt max power output
- 4x 28 Watts + 2x 55 Watt RMS (<10% THD, 4Ohm)
- Class AB (channel 1-4) and Class D (channel 5+6) amplification circuits
- 4x high power inputs
- Measurements: 100mm x 40mm x 122mm (134mm with connectors plugged in)
- Pre-programmed VW T6.1 / T6 sound settings with digital time correction
- Adjustments for LHD or RHD vehicles
- Designed to work with original Mercedes Sprinter radio systems (high-power)
- 20cm (8”) dual voice coil subwoofer (2 Ohm + 2 Ohm)
- 180 Watt peak power handling / 60 Watt RMS power handling
- Frequency response: 34Hz – 1,5kHz
- Includes installation brackets for VW T6.1 / T6 under-seat installation
- Measurements: 355mm x 330mm x 170mm
- Sensitivity: 91dB 1W/W
- Included subwoofer grill
Note: this system is designed to work with an original Mercedes-Benz 1 DIN Radio (E1D) or MBUX Navigation only. If you have an Alpine or other aftermarket radio, please select SPC-W84AS907-R instead.