MATCH MEC BT HD VOOR UP7BMW EN UP7DSP
Wireless audio streaming in HD quality via Bluetooth®
The extension card BT HD extends your MATCH device with a Bluetooth® audio streaming function in HD quality with up to 576 kbps and 24 Bit/48 kHz sampling rate thanks to BT5.0+EDR standard. The module supports the SBC, AAC, aptX & aptX HD audio codec. Additionally, the module is equipped with an optical digital output in SPDIF format.
High Definition audio
Thanks to the support of the Qualcomm® aptX™ HD audio codec, wireless and constant audio transmission in HD quality is possible. Furthermore, the direct signal transmission of the digital signals from the BT HD module to the DSP without additional AD-DA conversion allows lossless audio processing and thus outstanding sound performance.
The MEC BT HD supports control commands like play/pause, track forward/back, connect, pairing and disconnect of a connected DSP remote control (e.g. CONDUCTOR and DIRECTOR). The DIRECTOR’s display also shows you the current artist & title as well as the currently used audio codec.
Wireless DSP tuning
The increased data transmission of the BT5.0 standard in combination with the DSP PC-Tool software V5 (coming in beginning of 2022) and a PC with Bluetooth® wireless technology allows wireless configuration of all DSP devices with ACO platform. A cumbersome connection via USB cable is now a thing of the past.
For seamless installation, a device-specific side panel and a high-quality antenna for maximum transmission quality are, of course, included in the scope of delivery.
- Bluetooth® audio streaming powered with Qualcomm® aptX™ HD audio codec
- High Definition audio transmission with up to 576 kbps and 24 Bit/48 kHz sampling rate thanks to BT5.0+EDR standard
- Supported Audio Codecs: SBC, AAC, aptX & aptX HD
- Direct digital signal transmission to DSP for lossless audio processing
- Enables wireless tuning of the DSP via the DSP PC-Tool 5 software for all DSP devices with ACO platform
- Supports the artist & title displaying function of the DIRECTOR display remote control (only ACO devices / from DIRECTOR software version 2.10)
- Supports control commands like play/pause, track forward/back, connecting, pairing and disconnecting the connected DSP remote control (e.g. CONDUCTOR and DIRECTOR) as well as display of the currently used audio codec
- Additional optical output in SPDIF format
- Including device-specific side panel
|Bluetooth® standard||5.0 + EDR|
|Bluetooth® profile||A2DP, AVRCP, SPP|
|Bluetooth® codec||SBC, AAC, Qualcomm® aptX™ and Qualcomm® aptX™ HD|
|Number of paired devices||8|
|Wireless frequency range||2402 ~ 2480 MHz|
|Range||Up to 10 m|
|Digital optical output||SPDIF with either 96 kHz / 24 Bit or 48 kHz / 24 Bit depending on sampling rate of the device|
IN DE DOOS
1 x MEC BT HD module
1 x Apparaat specifiek zijpaneel
1 x Antenne
1 x Instructie handboek