4-channel Amplifier (Head Unit Power Pack) – Dynamic Peak Power Ratings 4 x 100W @ 2 Ohms
The KTA-450 is a very compact 4/2-Channel amplifier, that is mainly designed to be power-stacked with the iLX-W650BT, but can also be used stand-alone in any universal configuration.
Featuring Alpine’s Dynamic Peak Power (DPP) technology, the KTA-445 can add bursts of 100 Watts RMS power when needed.
In combination with the iLX-W650BT, the KTA-445 won the 2019 Innovations Award at CES Show 2019. If you plan to buy an iLX-W650BT, this tiny amplifier will make a significant improvement to your system.
Power-stacked with the iLX-W650BT
Mounted together, the iLX-W650BT and the KTA-450 amplifier measure at less than 12,7 cm deep, so they can fit in any standard 2DIN radio dock to create Alpine’s award winning Power-Stack design. Brackets and included cable harnesses allow for a fast and easy install. Enjoy the extra sound system boost without the bulk and hassle of a traditional amp.
Power Boost for your Head Unit
Give your iLX-W650BT a sound boost with the 4-Channel KTA-450 Power Pack amplifier, that emits 4 x 50 Watts RMS. Thanks to Alpine’s exclusive Dynamic Peak Power (DDP) technology, this can even increase to 100 Watts DDP per channel during dynamic musical passages.
The KTA-450 features a selectable high-pass filter (60, 80 and 120Hz at 12dB/octave) on front and rear channels. This comes especially handy, if your head unit does not include such sound tuning capabilities.
Versatile & Compact
With built-in preamp and speaker-level inputs (2- or 4-channel input), this tiny amplifier works with many car stereo systems – regardless of OEM or Aftermarket. At only 89mm x 181mm x 36mm it is one of the most compact 4 x 50 Watts RMS amplifiers on the market.
- Terminal Layout: One side
- Small footprint for easy installation
- Connector terminal (for speaker and power cables)
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4/2 Channel (3 Channel configuration not possible)
- DIP Switches
- RCA and Speaker Level Inputs
- Crossover: Adjustable High-Pass Filter (HPF)
- Gain Control: Front / Rear Adjustable
- Included Power-Stack bracket and screws for back-mount to iLX-W650BT
- Included cable harness
RMS Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 2 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 4 x 45W
- Per Channel into 4 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 4 x 50W
- Bridged, 4 Ohms, 14.4V: 2 x 100W
DPP (Dynamic Peak Power) Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 2 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 4 x 100W
- Per Channel into 4 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 4 x 100W
- Crossover: Selectable HPF: 60, 80, 120Hz (-12dB/oct) on front and rear channels
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (9 – 16 V allowable)
- Frequency Response (+0/ -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms): 15Hz – 50kHz
- THD+N (@ 10W into 4 Ohms): <0.2%
- S/N Ratio: AES-17, Ref: 1W into 4 Ohms: >85dB
- Weight: 0.6kg
- Width: 89mm
- Height: 36mm (39mm with attached universal bracket)
- Length: 181mm (198mm with attached universal bracket)